Skyrim Uncut - Extended Mod Projects

daventry

• 9 months later...

I've seen a number of mods dealing with the idea of disbanding the thieves guild - however, I've also found a particular article that deals with a number of things found in game that could have been part of a planned yet never fully implemented quest to get rid of the Guild.

http://www.zenimax.c...eves_guild_was/

Well - basically, I was wondering if anyone would be willing to create a mod that uses some of these items/ideas to create a Disband/Destroy the Thieves Guild Mod? Like I said - I'm aware that there are existing mods, but I find it disappointing that they either have you kill them and help Mjoll... or help the Jarl and put them in Jail. There are no mods that I'm aware of that allow you to deal with them in a non lethal way that involves helping Mjoll... Also, both of the mods I've seen require you to be at a certain point in the Civil War quest, as you need assistance from the Jarl - when it could be that you could get the quest from Mjoll at whatever point in the MQ you are - and you have to go to Laila wherever she is, depending on what point you are in the MQ. Of course - this would be quite a big undertaking, and I myself am completely unskilled in the world of Mod-Making... I've contacted the person who made the initial mods, but I've also heard that he's not planning on making any more Quest mods, so of course I turn to you - would anybody be willing to take something like this on? I could help in some ways with ideas and such, but like I said - when it comes to actually making mods... well - it's all greek to me. XD

• 1 year later...

yeah those sound like good ideas another annoying thing that already has a mod if you find the journal that says jaree ra is going to have you killed after you help him you can confront him and kill him without starting the quest I hope someone makes a mod that allows you to refuse every daedric quest there already are mods that let you refuse boethiah's and molag bal's but what about mephala and the others

Necro'ing the thread, as I'd like to post that this have pointed me to excellent and exciting mods, so my way of thank you will be informing if not already know, that vagonumero12 user have released Haunting and mourning, and Boethiah's Bidding - both from unfinished or cut content found within the CK and mentioned in this thread. I hope you guys enjoy it as I did, my reaction was, sincerely, this

Take care!