ℹ️ Intermittent Download History issues ×

DAWNGUARD causes my game to crash HELP

joegreen

SO I have been uninstalling mods, removing scripts from old mods, updating mods, using BOSS and Wyre Bash for a good 4 to 5 hours now trying to figure out how to fix my problem.

Today I installed Dawnguard, (Note: I haven't played Skyrim in 3 months so some of my mods were outdated) and I have been experiencing a lot of crashes in the Dawnguard locations. When I entered the Dawnguard castle I would receive a CTD about 2 minutes into the dialogue. So I removed and updated a few mods, using BOSS and so on to help fix the problem. It seemed to work. Now, i'm on the first quest where you go to Dimhollow Crypt to see what the Vigilant of bla bla was up to. After about 1 or 2 minutes when i'm in the cave my game would CTD, without the message thing. I have reverted to older saves, used BOSS and Wyre to try fix load order and conflicts, update mods and googled any fixes. I am STUCK :(

Usually I would find something out after 1 hours, but this time I am 100% stuck.

If necessary I will completely uninstall Skyrim and Dawnguard, but the only thing stopping me is the fact that it will take ages to re install everything including some mods. And the other fact that it may not work.

Here are my mods with BOSS.

file:///C:/Program%20Files%20(x86)/Steam/steamapps/common/skyrim/BOSS/BOSSlog.html

Here's a screen shot.

Even with the Unoffical Dawnguard Patch just directly under the Unoffical Skyrim Patch the problem still occurs.

So to sum it all up, when I am in Dimhollow Crypt the game runs smoothly until about 1 minute when it crashes. I don't know if this will happen in other locations as I can't progress through the storyline.

Please help me :c