Breezehome Children's Bedroom prid? (Proventus Bug)

RikKirtaniya36

I faced that glitch where even after getting the proper dialogue options from Proventus and selecting them, I do not receive any purchase (whether it be the house or the individual decorations) and no money is removed from my inventory. I don't want to restart my game yet again, so I have resorted to console commands to fix this issue.

So far, I've managed to buy Breezehome using "setstage housepurchase 10" and it has worked (it even removed the 5000 gold from my inventory). Also, after a lot of google searches, I found out a set of console commands (https://elderscrolls.fandom.com/wiki/Thread:856015#5), using which I can fully upgrade the house, but that gives me the alchemy lab option. However, I want the children's bedroom upgrade instead.

Since I can't buy them from Proventus due to the above glitch, can someone please provide the console commands using which I can replace the alchemy lab with the children's bedroom? I believe disabling the alchemy lab prid and then enabling the children's bedroom prid should do it, so if someone could provide me with the latter, I shall highly appreciate it.

prid 000E4EF9

disable ;disable start marker

prid 000E4EC8

disable ;disable alchemy lab

prid xx004274

enable ;enable child room

(where xx is the index of Hearthfires.esm in your load order, usually 03)

I have to say that this is a dirty method, most likely you will not be able to adopt any children for Breezehome.

Edit:

You can try the following console commands to work around this:

SetPQV BYOHRelationshipAdoptable BYOHAdoption_HasChildBedroom_Whiterun True

SetPQV BYOHRelationshipAdoptable BYOHAdoption_HasChildBedroom_Any True

(Not tested)

Edited by Ghaunadaur

Thank you so much! That worked just as I needed!

The first 3 console commands replaced the alchemy lab with the children's bedroom, but I was not able to adopt any children. However, "SetPQV BYOHRelationshipAdoptable BYOHAdoption_HasChildBedroom_Whiterun True" fixed the issue entirely! Now I was able to adopt Lucia without any more issues.

IGqwy9m.jpg

YLzjClW.jpg

Edited by RikKirtaniya36

• 1 year later...

prid 000E4EF9

disable              ;disable start marker

Â

prid 000E4EC8

disable              ;disable alchemy lab

Â

prid xx004274

enable              ;enable child room

Â

(where xx is the index of Hearthfires.esm in your load order, usually 03)

Â

I have to say that this is a dirty method, most likely you will not be able to adopt any children for Breezehome.

Edit:

You can try the following console commands to work around this:

SetPQV BYOHRelationshipAdoptable BYOHAdoption_HasChildBedroom_Whiterun True

SetPQV BYOHRelationshipAdoptable BYOHAdoption_HasChildBedroom_Any True

(Not tested)

The first 3 comands work fine for me, the childrens bedroom is now spawned in my house. But when I type in console ,,SetPQV BYOHRelationshipAdoptable True" i get the following text: ,,Missing parameter String. Compiled script not saved! "

What should i do now? Is the command not available for my game?( I have Skyrim Legendary Edition with all 3DLCs) Can somebody help me on this one, please?

Edited by marius06ro