Boobs and Skin

Adipose

I know the answer I'm supposed to give here: that it's a single player game and that whatever one person has in their game shouldn't be an issue for anyone else, and modders make what they want to make and have no need to concern themselves with anyone elses opinion... but... I do admit to rolling my eyes and shaking my head at a lot of screenshots I see of extra-large boobs on cartoonish looking characters.

... and I have on occasion viewed a help request thread asking for help in getting an outfit into the game, with every intention of helping, and then after seeing a picture of the outfit with huge breasts decided that I would really rather not.

... and I do find it hilarious that some mod users who are obsessed with things like immersion and realism, and yet have their characters walking around with these ridiculous looking humongous melons hanging from their chests.

Other than that, each to their own... but that doesn't mean I can't laugh at it.

I think, the main answer is; It is not earth, it is on Nirn.

There are elves and orcs, walking and talking cats and lizards, and there is MAGIC.

These are all things we never have seen on earth.

And they even have not only one god, they have eight or even nine. One of them is even the goddess of beauty and some have pray very very much. :laugh:

We do eat certain portions of various food grasses, such as wheat kernels, kernels of corn, processed grains of sugar, grains of wild rice, grains of cultivated rice, etc. However, we do not eat the stems, stalks, or whatever of mature grasses. We are simply unable to process the cellulose in the stems, leaves, etc. Afaik we do not eat Burmuda, Timothy, Crab, Blue, Fescue, Rye stems, etc. ad infinitum. So, if one is going to maintain that we eat grass, then that person needs to be specific instead of simply making a blanket statement.

Regarding the appearance of female mods, I've no objection, particularly, to lush, well fed figures. Most of those mods have attractive faces. I don't think they're realistic given the Skyrim environment and culture, but that's irrelevant. What I object to is the production of female mods with ludicrously huge breasts. Real women, at least the many that I've known over the years, don't like gigantic breasts. Those that have them may well make money through their appearance, but that doesn't mean they find them comfortable. Personally, I think those modders that turn out women with enormous breasts...as in gigantic...are deliberately creating caricatures of the female form. I think they're making fun of the Western male obsession with mammary glands. So, if the modders of female characters and presets with enormous/gigantic breasts turn out to be female, I'd not be surprised. If the modders are male, then I suspect that they've very little contact with real women, or they're also engaged in ridicule and are well aware of how ludicrous their mods are.

Yeah, I know the whole unrealistic nature of a fantasy game. The only modding aspect, really, to which I'm objecting, is the production of mods with grotesquely huge breasts. If a chubby woman rocks your world, more power to you, but why does she need to have breasts that make her look positively silly. Btw, one of the most beautiful women I ever saw was about six feet tall, and very, very well fed. However, she was beautifully proportioned and she was absolutely stunning. That was at least fifty years ago and I still have her image in my mind. Some visions are just too good to let go.