Need Help

bfadragon

Hi ,very great forum and mods are here

I request your help ,i was create a wine cave in my house with creation kit ,problem i'm not really good with moddeling objet ,so i decide to use old oblivion nif files ,but after many hours i'm not be able to convert it for skyrim

In this forum he have many great moddleurs ,and he have somes mods who use old oblivion item .So please could you convert files for me,i'm really desesperate because i'm not good with 3d tools i use niftool and blender ,but not be able to convert

I include files on rar want to use ,i'm sure in this forum who be able to convert it

I just want to inform you that you will not be allowed to upload the Skyrim mod with the Oblivion nif included. So, as long as you do not share it, you are fine. ;)

The reason is that we are not allowed to port content from Oblivion to Skyrim.

I just want to inform you that you will not be allowed to upload the Skyrim mod with the Oblivion nif included. So, as long as you do not share it, you are fine. ;)

The reason is that we are not allowed to port content from Oblivion to Skyrim.

well if for my personal use on game ,not for upload it on steam or in web .I asked it here because many mod on nexus are use oblivion nif (Gizmodian_Oblivion_Weapons___Craftable, Morrowind_-_Oblivion_Beverages_And_Player_Home ,ect..)