Halo audiovisual conversion

TheWideMurloc

We've been getting lots of awesome halo mods lately. Things like the BR77, Misriah armory pack, and leveled list additions for the latter, combined with marine/odst armors from GUN, its been getting easier and easier to fulfill my halo RPG fantasies in fallout. There's only a couple things missing to complete the experience.

Replacements for environment vehicle props, including things like replacing the tanks with Scorpions, APCs with Elephants or one of the halo wars vehicles if thats too big to fit on the APCs places, military jets with longswords, the UFO with a seraph, vertibirds with Falcons, as well as all the civilian vehicles, you get the idea.

A replacement for the non radio soundtrack to be tracks from various halo games. This might be a bit more questionable to release on the nexus due to copyrights, but if I'm wrong...this would tie the whole experience together. I know microsoft is pretty lenient with their asset usage though, so maybe it wouldnt be a problem at all.

(solved-ish?)

https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/16635/ can be used to insert (legally owned) halo soundtrack files into the game

While that all would be enough to make me happy It would be absolutely amazing to get some enemy replacements/additions, like maybe a flood replacement for ghouls, and/or an addition of a roaming covenant faction. The latter would probably be a hassle to implement with the energy shields and such, but gosh darnit would it be awesome.

Edited by mauskal