NavMesh Problem

Galandil

I'm currently working on a mod for Whiterun, a remake of the town. I am so far pretty proud of how it looks, but in order to get this rapped up, I need to Navmesh the exterior, and add; lets just call it blue squares, to make NPC's capable of using the doors. HOWEVER, all the tutorials I've taken, states clearly that to make this work, you need to finalize the Navmesh. However when I do this, it f***'s up the NPC's rutines. Some NPC's just stand still, others enter adn exit doors at an extrodinary fast rate, and some are found at places they shouldn't even be. I found Nelkir outside of Whiterun near the Honningbrew meadary (Ehm, he isn't supposed to leave the Castle, esspecially if your not doing that daedric quest I know effects his wandering). I have done numerous testing, and there is no doubt, its the action of clicking Finalize Navmesh that causes this problem. I would very much like to release a mod that isn't stacked with bugs. Is there an easier way to create links between exteriors and interiors?

Hope to get some help soonish so I can release my mod :)

I'm currently working on a mod for Whiterun, a remake of the town.

I got my instructions for navmeshing from

------http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ihuedsk7QNc&feature=youtu.be&hd=1-------

I haven't had any problems with it yet but then i'm very new. Not sure if that helps just thought it might have some relevance.

Edited by phase.verocity