Choppy/Stuttering - Only in player made enviroments?

Preykousis

Hello all, weird is this.

I've downloaded several player homes/areas for quests and the such and most homes are fine. But anything else such as custom made areas lag me to death. My frame rate is a constant 60FPS, but for some reason, I receive this weird stuttering/choppy frame dropped feedback.

But here's the thing that's really weird... it mainly only happens in 1st person and if I try to record using Bandicam in these areas it starts immediately, even though I'm receiving a solid 60FPS and in 3rd person. I doubt it's a performance issue as it doesn't lag anywhere else while recording, and the fact that it's not lag, because the frames aren't dropping.

So, is there any known fixes to cure this?

Thanks for any help :D

GOOD NEWS!!!

Fixed it!!!

After searching around for a few hours last night and this mourning, I found the solution. You see, since it only occurred when recording with Bandicam in mod areas, I thought it was that. However, I discovered it was actually both Skyrim and the GPU. The GPU was working too fast which caused it to breach the 60FPS limit which caused stuttering in these areas. This also cause micro stutters for me in normal indoor areas when in first person view.

So, I set Bandicam's FPS limiter to 60FPS, even when not recording, and loaded the game. SUCCESS!!! No lag or stutter, even when recording. What's better? It fixed ALL my normal indoor micro stutters. The game runs perfectly smooth now, so it was clear the game's own VSync was causing it all. Anyway, that's the fix for anyone having similar issues.

:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: