Player position relative to crosshair

Demonik420

I have a huge problem and if anyone can help please let me know... my characters positions all all screwed up.. for example when I aim my bow my character goes way off position. like when I aim up high she goes WAY to high and way higher than where my crosshair is and same thing when I aim down she goes way below the crosshair and looks wonky also the strange thing is the arrows seem to fire in the right position still (they seem to fire where the crosshair is aimed.. when i try to aim slightly up at a dragon she aims directly up into the sky. :(. also sometimes when I have a sword or torch equipped they go off screen or go right into the middle on my screen. its almost as if shes become detached from the aiming points.. can someone please help me :(

Some people started reporting this problem after I did, funny.

Well, there's no way to tell what the source of the problem exactly is.

What mods do you have installed? How long has this been going on? Do you have savegames where it is NOT the same (aiming and animation still intact)?

I had very bad luck since nobody ever answered my thread so I had to try myself.

I deactivated all mods, no luck. I had no older savegame where the animation was still fine, so I started a new game. But the aiming was also off in the new game (no intro skipped or else).

Next thing I did was uninstalling all mods and trying to play the savegame without mods, my savegames crashed. That's when I uninstalled everything that had to do with Skyrim, I deleted all the files that weren't cleaned with the uninstallation, did a few other things like cleaning the registry, which is not really significant for this problem.

I installed Skyrim again, did a few .ini-tweaks like before and made a new game. And tada - everything was fine again. I installed all my mods again, with the newest version (I updated them ALL) and made sure the load and installation order was carefully chosen.

Now I have a new game but everything works like a charm.

With no more info neither I nor anybody else will be able to give you a decent answer. It's probably gonna be something like "What mods do you have installed?".

So help us to help you.