CK navmesh nodes moving in only one plane

Hi everybody, I have a problem that comes up at random. Okay I have a lot of problems in the CK but think I figured out a couple more yesterday - however this one in particular I cannot figure out and want to know if anybody has a solution:

Sometimes in Navmesh mode I can only move nodes in one of X or Y planes, for an entire navmesh. I cannot find any refences to shortcut keys or settings that might be getting toggled inadvertently that would cause the problem to happen so I usually have to reboot the PC in order to get it working normally again. Yes, really, just quitting and restarting CK puts the problem right back there and I need to reboot*.

In a nutshell this seems really messy and a reboot to resolve this should not be the norm. Has anybody else had this happen? Does anybody have a solution or tips to try?

Evil

*Quite sure the problem is with the CK itself as clearing out temp files, fresh reinstalls and so on have not addressed this particular problem.

i think i know wat you mean, it happens to when you try to move normal things, like the hole movement is f up, instead of moving the item it move the hole screen, or try to move it up/down and the item scale small/big, i think it was the N key that fixed it, it never happened in the old CK version, but it happenend a lot with the latest version, beth prolly f'uked more then the fixed something like always

mm i think i found out wat you mean in navmesh mode, when selecting verti(v) you can only move to 1 site, holding the (x) © keys make them move like intended, i never saw/had this before, ck prolly more messed up then i thought

removed CK installed it new version 1.110.130.0, loaded something could move navmesh like it shoud, forgot to check version before removing, so not sure if this is a never

Edited by speedynl