Paradise Falls

ThomasCovenant

I look at PF from a hillside nearby and see what appears to be a shopping center/mall.

However there are no other buildings around it.

No Rocket Gas Station, no houses, nothing but a bunch of retail outlets. And,obviously, a "Bob's Big Boy" Restaurant sign.

There are a lot of vehicles and, as others have probably tried and failed to do, you cannot pick them up and move them to create walls or whatever.

THIS IS NOT A MOD REQUEST!!!!

There isn't any parking areas either.Super Duper Mart's parking lot is still there after 200 years

IMO Bethesda should have gone ahead and made the DC area full RL size.No,it wouldn't be boring.Consider ALL of the clutter,animals,NPC's, buildings, etc, that would be there.

Some modders may have even made mods that reflect RL buildings, etc. Who knows?

That's all I have to say about that.

Two hundred years since The War.

Lots of things have happened. There was The War itself and the immediate aftermath. Survivors move stuff around or destroy whatever might be left. Floods and landslides alter the already messed-up landscape (noting that PF is in a definite valley, surrounded by a lot of steep hills and cliffs), and so on.

For instance, if I was the slaver warlord setting up PF as a properly fortified locale, I would definitely clear away any and all structures outside my walls. Use the bits from that work to build up my own fortifications even more - and also deny all semblance of resources, shelter and cover to any outsiders.

Basically, the results would be pretty close to what we see here.

Edited by 7thsealord