How to console myself to high jump world champion?

catmagnet

As the title says. I'm thinking about a wee free men kind of character, manipulating your scale is easy enough, but obviously quite a lot of the world will be unreachable and be it loot an shelves. So I'd have to compensate that by insane jumping abilities and that'd fit the general idea quite well. So, anyone knows? UESP list jumpingbonus as an actor value, but that doesn't seem to do the trick. Thx.

No kilts, it seems, but that aside I'm not really pleased with the jumping neither. I found some other values to play around with and this are my current settings:

player.setgs fjumpheightmin 750

player.setgs fJumpFallHeightMin 2400

player.setgs fJumpFallHeightMult 1

player.setgs fJumpFallVelocityMin 600

player.setscale 0.5

Scale is obviously a little bit too big for a Feagle, but that seems a necessary compromise as otherwise there's just too much landscape where there's barely the head sticking out... It's the trajectory of the jumps, that feels not right at all. So, is there any other value, that adjust the length of jumps, that I did not see?

• 5 months later...

There's a mod I use that lets the character jump higher. There were different max hights but the one I use is one of the lowest and just lets me reach most standard rooftops.

Only problem is that it doesn't compensate for falling damage, so at higher settings you hurt yourself coming down.

Edited by Relativelybest