DLC Dawnguard

nipnapcreations

I am curious about getting it, I don't have it yet, but I am halfway through the game roughly with a lot of quests done and armor/followers acquired. How will the game change once I put in Dawnguard? Is Dawnguard something meant to be played after the main campaign of the game or what? Also I have about 100 mods installed, ENB, weapon and texture mods, perk overhauls, difficulty, etc. Will I have to start over and wipe everything off?

I am curious about getting it, I don't have it yet, but I am halfway through the game roughly with a lot of quests done and armor/followers acquired. How will the game change once I put in Dawnguard? Is Dawnguard something meant to be played after the main campaign of the game or what? Also I have about 100 mods installed, ENB, weapon and texture mods, perk overhauls, difficulty, etc. Will I have to start over and wipe everything off?

You don't have to start over (the minimum level to start is 10) You don't have to beat the main quest either in fact I usually get through dawnguard on new playthroughs before I beat the main quest. The best part is serana. How will the game change? not much but watch out for vampire attacks in cities. I hope I answered your three questions completely.

Hey, one more question. If I install Dawnguard, how do I activate it? I've been using SKSE for a while now, using the SKSE launcher, so I skip the usual skyrim window that has options, play, data files, etc. Can I install the DLC and activate the ESM in NMM? Or can I just one time start skyrim the old way (only done that once) check the data files, start it, then exit and start the SKSE?

You can use the Steam Launcher to activate Dawnguard and then exit out of the launcher and start the game with your SKSE shortcut.Or you can activate Dawnguard with Nexus Mod Manager and launch SKSE from there.Both methods work just fine.