Mod Manager Bug? Can't see installed mod list.

Integrater

Hi, could someone help me out here, the left side of the manager, the installed mod list is always blank after installing mods and so I can't uninstall anything. The very first time I used DAOMM it worked fine, now it doesn't and I've tried redownloading it but it seems to be staying like this forever now.

Does anyone have any ideas on how to solve this?

Thanks

Edit: I think it was caused somehow by installing the "More Hairstyles 0_51-392.dazip" file, maybe it's a dodgy file but I got it to work by simply copying the contents of the file to the override folder. DAOMM never recovered however.

Edited by Integrater

Not a 'dodgy' file, but rather, an incorrectly named one.

More Hairstyles isn't a DAzip installer mod; it is a manual override mod and downloads as a ZIP archive (More Hairstyles 0_51-392.zip, and NOT More Hairstyles 0_51-392.dazip). When using DAO-ModManager, it should be installed as you've described, by copying the contents to the override folder.

The mod's installation instruction '1. Drag in DAModder and let it install' refers only to a completely different mod manager utility, DAModder, and not to DAO-Modmanager.

Re the issue of the blank installed mods list... have you double-checked that all your folder paths in DAO-ModManager are correct?

• 1 year later...

Read post #2 in this topic.

More Hairstyle isn't a DAzip and it can't be installed as a DAzip by renaming the archive. It's an ordinary ZIP archive. Just unzip it, and put the resulting folder in your override.

As the the mods list being 'invisible', do you mean empty? What utility are you using to install DAzips?

Edited by theskymoves