ℹ️ Intermittent Download History issues ×

Clothing and shield invisible

p1nk13

Alt-Tabbing out of Oblivion did never work while in fullscreen in the past. There are ways to make it "less" lock-up-/crash-inclined, but Alt-Tabbing will still be a generally risky thing.

So it's boots clipping through pants? Doesn't sound that unusual actually. Is it "all" boots and all pants or just specific ones? (Would still die for a screenshot to see for myself.)

Alt-Tabbing out of Oblivion did never work while in fullscreen in the past. There are ways to make it "less" lock-up-/crash-inclined, but Alt-Tabbing will still be a generally risky thing.

So it's boots clipping through pants? Doesn't sound that unusual actually. Is it "all" boots and all pants or just specific ones? (Would still die for a screenshot to see for myself.)

1: I wasn't even in fullscreen

2: I would show a screenshot, but now the game won't start now.

Alt tab always stops oblivion for me. Why are you doing it anyway?

closing windows

I see well it's best to run oblivion in full screen mode. And to have as little background activity running as possible on your computer. If you are running the latest win 10, it has a game mode setting. Definitely use it when running oblivion.

Ok, now I got a screenshot:

Edited by p1nk13

That is normal really. It's because the boots use the foot slot and the pants use the leg slot. The items simply weren't made with each other in mind. Boots generally win the fight...

Well in that case, guess all my problems are gone. Thanks all!

Edit:

Now the game won't start

Edited by p1nk13