Use Cryolator part on a pistol.

MaesterAelix

Hello Hello everyone.

I was wondering if:
The grip on the Cryolator, could be used on a pistol. 10mm is preferred but a .44 would work as well.
I'm looking to make a "Freezing" pistol (w/ Atom Cat's paint job) - and I think it would be cool if the cryolators grips was used.

Thank you,

- Aelix.

Having looked things over and the like,
and apparently what I'm looking for is simple:

I'd like to add in a new set of "Wrapped" 10mm pistol grips, based off the skin of the Cryolator. Basically adding in a single gun, with these new grips on them. Could be removed like any other weapon mod.

632910680754cbac766a9544fd7da8925fce86b0

The "End Goal" is to have a 10mm pistol w/ those wrapped grips and given the "Freezing" legendary effect.

I do have a cryo receiver for 10mm pistol here :

https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/31955

If I remember correctly, "Cryo" is just energy damage, and actual freeze effect only kicks in on crit death. It's been a year since I've made it, but I'm pretty sure I took the cryolator as an example when I made my mod. My mod adds a legendary 10mm, but the 10 receivers can be used on any 10mm.

I do have a cryo receiver for 10mm pistol here :

Â

https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/31955

Â

If I remember correctly, "Cryo" is just energy damage, and actual freeze effect only kicks in on crit death. It's been a year since I've made it, but I'm pretty sure I took the cryolator as an example when I made my mod. My mod adds a legendary 10mm, but the 10 receivers can be used on any 10mm.

This looks great!

However I'm looking for a more visual representation. The cold-wrapped handle from the cryolater, used as grips for a 10mm.

Once I have that, I'll grab this mad and add those chill-grips to it. :)

• 2 weeks later...