[LE] Change loot if player have Perk

TobiaszPL

How to change loot from monsters when player got new perk???

for example killing wolf gives you 1 meat but with perk 2 meat?

//Edit:

btw:

You can upload up to Uploading is not allowed of files (Max. single file size: 5GB)

wtf ? xD

1. i can upload up to Uploading is not allowed

2. max single file size 5GB????

Edited by TobiaszPL

Any1 Anything?

my onli idea to do it is by:

https://www.creationkit.com/fallout4/index.php?title=OnKill_-_Actor

but egh :/... its not rly great way in my opinion xD

i already run so much scripts so my game "freeze" for scripts, i mean game works fine but

if you use for example Spel that open Menu then you wait around 2/3 seconds before script run xDD

- Campfire Script

- Street Light scripts

- Animal Scripts ( Chicken making eggs, cows producing milk etc. )

i want to awoid using scripts for loot xD

but whats my NEW idea: !!

[ Tobi ] Wild Perks.esp

Because Ordinator Perks are too simple and stupid in my opinion...

i want to replace Marksman with Hunting Skill Tree

Hunting Skill tree will have perks that allow you to gather more items from killed enemies

just like in my other mod Braverock but Braverock just have a lot of loot from monsters

Wild Perks will change loot if player have perk for this

Claws, Tooths, Blood, Fluids, Bowel, Liver, Heart, Eyes, Fur, Stomath, Bones

There is a lot things you can gather from killed monsters :D !...

for example Bowel and Stick can be used to create primitive bow :)

Also we can use Rabbit Bowel or Stomath as Condome :D !...

Fluids may be use as Alchemy Ingerents

Heart can be cooked

Bones can be used to craft Bone Weapons

^_^

i have many more ideas to improve Perks in Skyrim

few examples:

Enchanting ( Wild Knowledge )

- Portals ( By using Soul Gems you can activate Portals all around world for short time )

Alchemy ( Wild Herbs )

- Destilation ( By using destilation you can improve your ingerents and craft better potions )

Sneak ( Wild Stealth )

- it will be Pickpocketing and Sneak at once, cause:

Pickpocketing ( WIld Survival )

- You can build campfires, cut trees etc. to survive !...

and ofc. many many more :o !...

Im gonna use IronWork ( my other mod ) to replace Smithing...

well i write long post here long time ago but i see its already deleted lel... np.

I was study a lot of ancient knowledge and i want to use it for my Mod :o

did you know that Best Medieval bows actually had 2 sides?

one side was made with hard and strong wood to improve bow strenght

and other side was made with flexible wood to protect bow from breaking :o !...

also i speak with some ppl who made bows and works as smith :o

but ofc. my mods are not public so no one will be able to download it anyway xD

but still i need way to change loot if player have specific perk :c !...

i don't want to do it by Script because scripts already work slow because of a lot of script s#*! i made xD !...

Do what they did in Fallout 3 and 4.

I'm away from my computer (so I can't do a full/detailed walkthrough), but it involves creating a new levelled item, linking it so that it only drops if the player has the relevant perk, and then dropping the new levelled item directly into the actor(s) you want it to drop from.

OK, at my PC now, so I can give a greater walkthrough. It's a bit more involved than I thought, you'll need to make some in-quest scripting (though it shouldn't cause you lag, if I correctly understand how it treats the script).

First, create a quest. Make sure that "Start Game Enabled" is checked. From there, hop on over to "Quest Stages" and put in at least one stage. For that stage, in its Papyrus/Scripting section, you'll need to create a unique Global Variable, and set it up as a number (90 was used in Fallout3, for a 90% drop rate IIRC.) AFAIK, you don't need to do anything in that script other than to set up the global variable. I'm a bit pressed for time, so I can't check how FO4 wrote the Papyrus right now, but If you're still having issues, I'll see if I can't dig out the relevant script they used and post it here.

Now, to make/alter the perk. Where it says "perk data", put in a new entry that reads "Rank: 1, Priority: 0, Type: Quest, Data1: [Your new quest], Data2: [Your new quest stage]".

Once that's done, create a new leveled item entry. Drop the item you want to spawn into it and where it says "use Global" (next to the "Chance None" entry), select the global you created with the quest. Then, drop the leveled item you just made into whatever actor(s) you want it to drop from. Then you're done.

Hmm...

Quests :/// i don't like them...

But i discover other way to do this, there is option in LeveledItem to "ChanceNone"

im not sure how it works but on right you have "Use Global"

so it should work with just scripts :D

i love scripts and i hate Quests xD...

But i discover other way to do this, there is option in LeveledItem to "ChanceNone"

im not sure how it works but on right you have "Use Global"

so it should work with just scripts :D

i love scripts and i hate Quests xD...

The option I showed you minimized script usage, which is what you wanted, yes? And while I can agree that working with quests can be hard/undesirable, the option I gave involves only slightly more work than setting up a script to run in the background, and should guarantee that the script only runs a total of ONCE (which, in your case, seems preferable due to issues caused by extensive scripting).

As for the "use global", it modifies when the loot will appear, based on the state of the global variable being used. A global variable of 100 means it will never drop, while a global variable of 0 means it will.

Yes, but all i can do with Quests

- Dialogues

- Simple quest -> Go To // Kill // Find // Bring

hmm thats probably everything i can do with quests xD

and my quest to go kill etc. are also simple script with trigger box or onkill onpickup etc. xD

using OnKill will cast script every time when Player Kill Monster... and that may bring a lot of lag

but using Perk Script will cast ONCE only when player choice perk...

but thank you for help, i can't use quests cause idk how

but thank to you i find other way to do it :P

The key thing about a quest is that it can run scripts without needing to place any object into the game world and will do so regardless of what cell the player is in and what stuff may or may not be loaded, and can be set to trigger as soon as the game starts. For this reason they get used to manage a lot of things, completely disconnected from what you might consider an in-game quest.

The aliases they provide -- which allow you to dynamically attach scripts to objects -- are also very useful.

Since levelled lists can't talk to perks directly, you need to use a GlobalVariable to control the chance of them returning anything. For perk driven stuff this is usually a toggle, set to disable them (i.e 100% chance of nothing), that then gets flipped when the perk is added to the player. You can look at how the Imperial Luck or Golden Touch perks work for examples. Prowler's Profit is done in a more helter-skelter fashion but follows the same principle.

You'll also need to insert your new levelled list into the existing one, via AddForm.