Boyfriends in Oblivion

helzi

I found a mod named "Heather Golightly" or something and it's annoyed me a bit.

I don't know if I'm the only girl who plays Oblivion or something, but it would be great if someone could make some BOYFRIEND mods. Of course, it wouldn't just be good for the girls. Might be good for the boys that bend that way too. >_O

Helzi

xxxx

I suppose a few of the Partner NPCs could be used as boyfriends, or just use a random NPC for the time being until some kind soul creates a detailed one.

None of the partners I find THAT attractive so you can just take a NPC from the Fighters/Mages/whatever guild and get them to follow you, and succumb to your EVERY desire. *wink wink* *nudge nudge*

Well, theyll follow you around like a lost sheep for a while anyway

Oh, what's going on here?

It's one of my worst nightmares; when all the female gamers come out of the closet and start making skimpy mods with exaggerated males in them.

Well, I WAS planning to make a male companion mod after i'm done with the work i've got to finish - just no romancing options, got it? :P

seeing as she's a minor,tread lighty lads!

Good point, I'd like to see,some mods covering gay and lesbian relationships,I know for a fact that those of that persuasion play oblivion.

And please no juvenile comments,lets be adult or at least mature about it.It's a fact of life!

Well there is Ruined-Tail's Tale aka Ruin Companion Mod, if you like lizards. ;P I think the race could be changed rather easily, but since the majority of the mod is voiced, you'd have to replace the sound files with silent mp3's unless you want an imperial for example, speaking argonian. By far this is the closest thing to what you're requesting. Other than that, your only other options are getting a partner mod or wait till someone makes a romanceable(Did I spell that right? XD) male partner.

• 2 weeks later...

Yes, that would be nice but it's not going to happen.

My favorite has to be Ruined-Tail's Tale. Hell, I consider it to be the best companion mod out there.

To someone who suggested changing his race: That would kill the story. He is a shadowscale after all. It'd be like taking a novel, ripping some pages out, adding completely different ones and then trying to read it. Well, whatever.

In the end you can always create your own companion. That's what I did. It's more satisfying anyway because only you know exactly how you'd like them to be.

Hello Helzi,

You could check this one out, ( I see that it was mentioned above by LoginToDownload )

<a href="http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=17743" target="_blank">http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=17743 </a>

It says he's also, romancable. I haven't played the mod myself though, I just searched 'male companion' for you, before I posted this.

I'm sure that more will be created.