Boyfriends in Oblivion

helzi

It is a shame. I just finished playing The Underground mod for Morrowind and it's awesome but there really isn't anything close to that from what I can find in the Oblivion mods online. And most of the companion mods are girls. Even if you aren't looking for male romance, it'd be nice to at least spice it up a bit.

Guest deleted829424
Hell, you aren't even supposed to be playing Oblivion! Witty comments aside, I think that the Stoker Wolff mod has already been suggested, and you could always use Ruined-Tails tale, since he hits on you. Provided you're into scaly.

3 comments:

1. It's true that Oblivion is rated Mature, I don't know why we have so many 14 year olds playing, but they're allowed on this site, so whatever, I'm not her mother.

2. I can't figure out why that post was reported. The Underground seems like a legitimate mod for Morrowind, heck I'd play it, if I ever play Morrowind. I'd love a similar quest mod for Oblivion.

3. I believe the accurate phrase is "just VOICING an opinion"

but again.. wateva

3 comments:

1. It's true that Oblivion is rated Mature, I don't know why we have so many 14 year olds playing, but they're allowed on this site, so whatever, I'm not her mother.

2. I can't figure out why that post was reported. The Underground seems like a legitimate mod for Morrowind, heck I'd play it, if I ever play Morrowind. I'd love a similar quest mod for Oblivion.

but again.. wateva

QFT

Hello, Helzi. Why don't you download the Lucien companion mod and the Romance mod. That way you can be accompanied by Mr Lachance himself, and if you opt for the 'Stealth' option for him, he is a formidable companion. He can't be killed, sulks up a storm, and comes out with some great lines. Some are even voiced in Lucien's own voice. You get three options to answer any questions in the Romance mod. At the end of the Romance quest, you get a score. I haven't stopped the quest as it's just so funny. You could even add the Wedding mod, get married in Skingrad and go off to Paradise for a honeymoon! - All PG rated, and a great light relief.

Hope this helps!

BTW - I always play an assassin, usually male (I'm female), so this was a real change for me. Hope you enjoy. :thumbsup:

3 comments:

but again.. wateva

I don't see why people get so worked up about 14 year olds. Like, I'm 14, but I don't feel that I should be sheilded from sexually expicit things and general sleaziness. I've seen it all before, as have most 14 year olds who saw it when they were 13. Basically, 14 year olds ARE NOT CHILDREN and shouldn't be treated like them.

• 2 years later...

You're interested in dating a non-existant virtual person? Whats wrong with real people. (no offence intended, I'm still suprised all the female members haven't found out where I live and butchered me for the post on 'You know what I like?' topic) :unsure:

I agree with you that's wrong for them to double side things :(

Hello, Helzi. Why don't you download the Lucien companion mod and the Romance mod. That way you can be accompanied by Mr Lachance himself, and if you opt for the 'Stealth' option for him, he is a formidable companion. He can't be killed, sulks up a storm, and comes out with some great lines. Some are even voiced in Lucien's own voice. You get three options to answer any questions in the Romance mod. At the end of the Romance quest, you get a score. I haven't stopped the quest as it's just so funny. You could even add the Wedding mod, get married in Skingrad and go off to Paradise for a honeymoon! - All PG rated, and a great light relief.

Hope this helps!

BTW - I always play an assassin, usually male (I'm female), so this was a real change for me. Hope you enjoy. :thumbsup:

were do you get both of those mods? i found Lachance but not the romance .

Please check the date on posts - this is well over 2 years old. Anyone that was 13 when it was started is probably 16 now, and the 14 year olds will be 17. :whistling:

I'm going to lock it - if someone else wants to talk about this, they are free to start a new thread.