The Enclave Strikes Back!

marioperson

Yes, I did kinda turn the title into a joke, from star wars.

I would really like to honestly see a well-put together Enclave mod, ever since Fallout 3, I've wanted to join the Enclave, So I'm here to I guess discuss my idea?

I thought about the Ncr, and the Legion, but then I thought there are very few Remnants so, I'm thinking why not make it so enclave's a major faction such a the ncr or the legion, but in order to join them, you have to gain your respect to them, getting a leader for them, and many other things, I really want to see a mod, that let's you take over the a lot of major places, such as even hoover dam.

I think it's difficult, because the back story/history on the enclave in this region is so firmly established. You'd have a better, more believable mod if you tried something like Broken Steel. Where *you* go to teh enclave (say at a military base) as opposed to the enclave coming to you. They are still active in some areas.

That being said, there are a few enclave mods. Have you tried "for the enclave"?

The enclave wont come back, Via modding or not, They were completely destroyed, and putting them in breaks both immersion aswell as canon, I could understand if it was a mod for people that dont care about those things, If so, It shouldnt be a quest mid game, When you make your character you can pick an enclave commander or something.

The Enclave Remnant is broken as the the Enclave. However, the Remnants are sitting on one of the potent ideas in the Wasteland: the idea of America. The days of being genocidal fascists are over, forever. However, it might be possible to rebuild the Enclave as a US restorationist movement and it could still be bad based up on human supremacy, killing all feral ghouls and super mutants and tribals. Their power is small, but they are definite force multipliers. You'd have to build the support of the faction behind the Remnants and a definite change of stance on pure versus non-pure strain humans, but it can be done. They are at a point they could be made to listen.