Alien Slof's Better Beasts Neck Issues

ResetSchizoid

Before any of you will mention that I AM 100% AWARE THAT THERE'S AN ESP FILE IN THE DOWNLOAD MADE TO FIX SOME NECK ISSUE. It just doesn't work for me for some reason.
(Sorry for using Comic Sans, I wanted to make that very visible to avoid wasting someone's time for writing a pointless response. ).

I want to make Argonian/Khajiit look more "Anthropomorphic" and "Civilized" plugin from Alien Slof's "Better Beasts" seem to be the only way to achieve that. I would also want them to have tails and claws and some additional files from the modpage do allow that. Now I remember installing this mod before without issues like this but something weird is going on right now. There are quite a few issues with the neck mesh/texture (I'll include images that will make a much better description than any words. ). Using all of the needed files alone resulted in same thing, I have decided to make a sacrifice in form of making other NPC-s look like hell spawns by installing awful "Better Heads" mod because it was needed for the neck patch available on "Better Beasts" site. (I'm using the patch from the tail additional download. ). Not working as well obviously. I have tried to switch loadorder a bit, optimize it with "MLOX", not working. I have tried to delete other textures added by the "Morrowind Watercolored" texture replacer. Not working. I'll attach a picture with my loadorder as well. Another minor issue with the mod is that female argonian hands in first person use male textures but I remember that I fixed it somehow by doing something random so that's a minor problem.

Thanks in advance for any response!!