Mod Requests.

superalpacca

I know ghouls0rules started the TF2 Sniper outfit but never released it. Here's one of his screen shots that can be used for reference:

Nice find fFamenx01 :thumbsup:

I'll contact him and see if he's willing to share it (even if it's unfinished), it would save some work (and I'm slammed with requests this week). But if it doesn't I'll just piece together vanilla parts and tweak the hat.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know ghouls0rules started the TF2 Sniper outfit but never released it. Here's one of his screen shots that can be used for reference:

Nice find fFamenx01 :thumbsup:

I'll contact him and see if he's willing to share it (even if it's unfinished), it would save some work (and I'm slammed with requests this week). But if it doesn't I'll just piece together vanilla parts and tweak the hat.

Happy to help. Ghouls0Rules just released it as a resource : http://newvegas.nexusmods.com/mods/47939/

Edited by flamenx01

Given the fact the proportions in TF2 are cartoonish, those bullets are subject to the same scrutiny.

That would explain why the sniper rilfe (from the tfc2 wiki) is a normal sized but the cartridges on the snipers chest are huge....

I'd never played TFC, didn't realize they were so "relaxed" re: their munitions. I couldn't even get a model of any of the weapons, just generic sniper rifle.