Underwater Combat

Seekirus

Hey guys, this has probably been requested but I'm not sure. I did look on the nexus with a search to see if there was a mod but I couldn't find one.

So I was wondering if anyone would be willing to make a mod for underwater combat. It kinda makes sense to have one now as other mods add a good variety of water life.

If one has already been made then my bad for making this post and if you could link me up, that'd be cool.

Thanks in advance.

• 5 months later...

I would like to see a mod that allowed underwater combat as well. I mean, Argonians and Khajiits have clawed hands - and the human/elves could at least push or punch a bit...I am just a gamer, not a modder and so don't know if this is even possible. But I wish when the slaugherfish are nipping at my toes in shallow water I could kick them!

• 4 months later...

In my opinion, it only makes sense to include underwater combat because the slaughterfish can still attack you and enemies will follow you into water. I would love to make a mod for this but I don't know anything about creating mods, I just know how to use them in my games. But I was wondering; this would require a new script correct? Because you would need an underwater combat animation right? What about maybe using the one from Oblivion and somehow modifying it or implementing it into the Creation Kit? Modders were able to get Morrowind to work in Oblivion. Can they take the animations from Oblivion and get them to work in Skyrim? I have seen many mods that have the characters from the game dancing, holding wine glasses and all kinds of different poses and such. Why not? Am I being naive here? If someone can make a sex mod, then I'm sure someone else can come up with a underwater combat mod. I think it's just a lack of public demand and the modding community's desire for creating such. I really wish I could figure out how to mod, I would love to try this. Maybe it's time for a few tutorials...