G'day

varen

NAME: Nakor or Nakor the Blue Rider.

RACE: Human but currently the avatar of Banath, god of thieves.

CLASS: Mage but believes there is no magic and only Tricks.

EYES: Blue.

HAIR: Dark brown.

ATTITUDE: Curious.

FIGHTING STYLE: Would rather take prisoners or teleport attackers into the void or on the ocean floor.

WEAPONS: None.

BACKGROUND: Born on the world Midkemia. He is Islani and thinks of spells as Tricks and pure magic as Stuff. Extremely powerful and has a handy little bag that has a rift at the bottom (If you know what to look for) that leads to a merchants orange crate, thus infinite oranges.

Nakor stepped into the Hall of Worlds and off into the nearest world that would support human life. He wandered a bit until he came across a bar that he promptly settled into, cheating at cards by using Tricks and buying ale for the losers. Nakor asked around if anyone needed a companion to travel with because Nakor had a insatiable thirst for knowledge.

PM me if you want me to join your RP.

You want to... stick your head in my.... "Void bag" and eat.... o_O Please tell me you mean my bag with oranges and not.... otherwise o_O

Has a handy little bag that has a rift at the bottom (If you know what to look for) that leads to a merchants orange crate, thus infinite oranges.

Alright for the measly fee of 7000000000005 oranges and one banana I will visit your planet with you.

I will try to pay attention, promise!

Reasons for going there.

Lie: I wish to take in the sights

Truth: I wish to partake in another goblin orgy