Everyone has a nice Pretty colorful "Description" why can'

KnightRangersGuild

Everyone has a nice Pretty colorful "Description" so why can't I ?

So I am not a total dunce when it comes to scripting or modding I even done some BBcoding when I play "Age of Conan" so why "In the name of all that is holy!" can't I post a cool Description? every mod I see has a nice pretty colorful Description and here I'm having a lot of trouble and I'm not even drunk!

Please help as I am feeling very stupid. I've scoured the internet and laterally cant find anything on bbcode???????? So common modders help me out please, I don't need anything fancy just want my mods to be shown for what they are. Here is one of them.......http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/23317 ....that I think got overlooked.

I beg someone Help with BBcode!!!

Edited by KnightRangersGuild

OK great, I like this, now I'm getting somewhere. BUT! sorry lol I have another question....Is there any way to test my work before I add it? Or is there a tutorial on uploading them when complete?

You can set your mod to hidden, and then fiddle around. Once everything looks as you intended it to, you can switch it (back) to visible. :thumbsup:

Thanks for all ur help bro but this is turning out to be more trouble than it's worth, as if I don't spend enough of my life modding! Now I have to learn something all new? and no one is willing to help obviously except you.

I can't even find anything on google? I really hate to give up but I'm only spending maybe another hour or so on this then saying f#*%k it!

Can you or anyone else offer anymore help? Thanks again. Like is there a tutorial for bbcode for dummies or somthing?

Dude relax, you just opened that thread about an hour ago and the Nexus isn't very busy at the moment. First you'll have to get a clear view about how your file page is gonna look. Then make some images/banners/typographies and upload them to any of the free image hosting sites so you can include these pictures in your descrption via link. Then fiddle around with font types and _sizes. Preview often and build it on after another!

Dude relax, you just opened that thread about an hour ago and the Nexus isn't very busy at the moment. First you'll have to get a clear view about how your file page is gonna look. Then make some images/banners/typographies and upload them to any of the free image hosting sites so you can include these pictures in your descrption via link. Then fiddle around with font types and _sizes. Preview often and build it on after another!

Lol, OK I'm relaxed now sorry I fell asleep, are you still with me? I found this https://www.phpbb.com/community/faq.php?mode=bbcode#f0r0 and it seems to be the easiest to follow, but let me ask about the picts...so I must upload a pic to an image site, then use that path in the code?

Edit: I actually found the answer to my question in the link I posted, so hopefully i can get it to work, I'll let you know. Thanks for all your help.....0<_,0`

Edit: This is even better.......http://www7.5earch.com/?s=bbcode+tutorial&gclid=CM3wk4mk2LICFQoFnQod8hoAlg

Edited by KnightRangersGuild