COBL and Alchemy Advanced: Got Any Nifty Recipes?

Moldy

I use the Lavish Tower of Alchemy Power mod by Tchos,and I love it. It has an alchemy lab,ingredient sorter,and a Grinder from Common Oblivion,also known as COBL. And,perhaps most interestingly,a series of books which detail which ingredients from Oblivion and Shivering Isles have which effects,as well as the inverse; Which effects are held by which ingredients,all divided by Alchemy level. And,finally,three books which detail advanced alchemy recipes,using ingredients from Shivering Isles and Oblivion. I personally make heavy use of these recipes,since they are excellent. However,I find it odd that the mod requires COBL,but there isn't any mention of COBL's ingredients,which are numerous,diverse,and in possession of interesting effect combinations. Further,I make use of Alchemy Advanced,which takes Alchemy,and runs away with it,including adding two more apparatus; The Notebook,which allows you to save recipes for later use,and the Refiner,which allows you to keep certain effects out of your brew.

So,that brings us here; Making use of COBL's ingredients and the Essences from Alchemy Advanced,and maybe by using the potion merging feature from Alchemy Advanced,using vanilla and SI ingredients only when necessary,what alchemy recipes do you have? I'm looking for both beneficial potions,and venomous poisons.