Individual Mod Problem ( Morrowind )

whyhavescouts

Hello guys. My copy of Morrowind is modded quite extensively, and the last time I played it ( 1 month ago ) , all my mods were smooth and free of bugs. However, this time when I played it, a mod called ( The Wilderness ) by The Puma Man

cannot load properly.

It appears during the loading screen when I start the game. The game reports that it cannot find The Wilderness's master file, or its esm. I checked back to the Morrowind launcher, and the Wilderness.esm was ticked. I also checked Morrowind.ini , and the Wilderness mod was there, and it was in the loading order of the game. So now I'm quite confused as to why the game keeps reporting it can't find it. Any help would be appreciated :D

The game runs fine without the mod activated, but this mod really is the backbone of the game, so I wouldn't want to just disable it :confused: I have also patched my version of Morrowind to the latest version, and I did install the game

in the correct order when I first installed it. I have the following extensions to the game : MGEgui, Morrowind Code Patch, Morrowind Enchanced, Morrowind List Merger, Morrowind FPS optimizer, and Morrowind script extender.

My version of the game is the DVD, not the digital one. I hope this info helps you guys, I really want to play this mod again :(