One of the best books I've read in Skyrim

Omeletter

I forget the name of the book that I read, it had a rather good story too it.

It was about a rich Merchant who was marrying off his only daughter, and she never smiled.

Many suitors came all around, but the merchant made rules about only men who can match his wealth could marry her, and then another test of intelligence for he didn't want a fool to marry his daughter, and run his business, and the last test was to make his daughter laugh.

There were only a few suitors left, and one that he liked the most asked if he could see the Merchants wealth/treasure before he tried the last test. The Merchant took him to the vaults to find all his treasure missing. The merchant was shocked, and flabbergasted at his fortune being missing. The man then told him that he was a professional thief, and he had robbed him of his wealth, and that is how he was able to match it. This caused the merchant's daughter to laugh, so the thief passed.

i don't remember the name of the book but the one that the writer told a story about a young man who was obsessed to kill all of the vampires and every time he would ask the writer where he can find them and after some years absence the young man returns to find out his helper ( the writer ) is a vampire :wallbash: :biggrin:

and the second favorite is waters if oblivion and real baranzai ( sorry if it's misspelled )

Edited by Misakichun

The one of the vampires you speak of Misakichun is called "Immortal Blood".....

The Lusty Argonian Maid books are not so good.. they are too short, fortie.....But they were wrote by Crassius Curio, so you know they are good just by the authors name...