[Request] Shi Mod.

nobumbump

I just finished the New California mod, which is a prequel to New Vegas. I took the Shi ending

------SPOILER ALERT-----------------

The Shi ending is when you put the Shi woman in charge of the raiders, and complete the main story with her in charge. In this ending, the Shi move into the Legion where Kieva becomes a general. Legion does not usually does not allow female generals, but Japan has had females in the military and Kieva does not seem like someone who will join the legion if she is not respected.

I think New Vegas needs a mod to represent the Shi faction. I find it strange how they would not be in the Mojave in the base game given their prominence and the fact they are nomads. We can canonically see a Shi working as a caravan guard, or passing through the mojave. Freeside may benefit from a shi bank. I would also like to see Shi in the legion. I think they would be Asian legionaries speaking Japanese, with Katana instead of machetes. The Shi tattoos are also pretty cool and I would maybe want them as a playable race. Additionally, there should be a perk called "Raider Shi Clan" which makes you vilified by the NCR but puts you in the Shi faction. And another perk similar which makes you a Shi but not a raider of the shi clan, just a shi living in the city like a shi banker. For a Shi major faction, I don't think that would be very lore-friendly. If someone wants to make a mod that adds a Shi faction to take over hoover dam, I would love it! But I'm not sure if there are enough Chinese/ Japanese voice actors to make all of that work. If someone can also make Kieva a companion or something, or a shi companion in the mojave, I'm all for it. I just really like this faction and I want to play as/with one in Vegas. I would also recommend modders to carry over some things from New California to make the experience immersive. Bringing things from that mod into the base game would really add to the sense that NV is a continuation of NC and that it takes place in the same world.

The problem with this is that Caesar is a master at manipulation. Even the smartest tribes, such as the Twisted Hairs, were betrayed by the Legion, had their heritage erased, and had ALL women enslaved. If there was to be an immersive Shi Legion, there wouldn't be a Shi anymore, because the only tribe in the Legion is, well, the Legion. However, I'd like to see a tribal rebellion led by Kieva, who resists the Legion's & NCR's attempts to assimilate the Tribals into their society, something like the Daughters & Hounds of Hecate.