Not into the Pitt!

scarycave

Okay, I have fo3 for the 360, and I pretty much did every add-on save for point lookout and the Pitt.

The pitt, I have never entered at all so I'm a bit curious...when do you think it would be the best time to enter the pitt?

I barely found any skill books or bobble heads, so probably not until I find them - still, I'm anxious about it. Since everyone has a really high opinion about it.

Opinions will vary, naturally.

My own yardstick is to wait until after I get 'Light Step' - there is a minefield (plus boobytraps) to get through WITHOUT any Stimpacks.

I also recommend other Perks to boost H-To-H, Melee, ability to take damage and resistance to radiation. All of which you will need, trust me on this.

The basics will also be needed (shooting, hacking, sneaking, etc.), but the above are what come most to mind.

Edited by 7thsealord

• 1 month later...

I agree w/ 7thSeaLord.

That being said, I have gone there right after starting a game. Yes, it was hard but it was fun, and after it was done and the Lone Wanderer came back to the Capital Wasteland, he was a badass with a *lot* of cool loot :thumbsup:

The other option is to wait until your character's gone through most of the game and is already a tough mofo...

If you do that then you can bring along some ... stuff... to the Pitt

Teddy bears! :tongue: