Construction Set Petition

Jared2500

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If this hasnt been posted before, Pete Hines (VP of PR and Marketing) and Emil Pagliarulo (Lead Designer) were interviewed by avault.com

http://www.avault.com/

Click on the big pod picture to open the player, the default episode is the new one which is the interview. An all around cool interview, but if you wanna skip ahead, the question in question is at about 40 minutes in. You can hear it for yourself, but I'll just tell you here the answer is what most of us expected I think--- There will be an announcement soon, which I deduce to be regarding when a CS will come out not if.

You can count this as my signature. I just finished reading Giskard's blog on this petition and wanting a CS.

If he were to add a faction to Fallout 3 I might even buy the game to try that. Particularly if he put some of Isaac Assimov's Foundation trilogy with Harry Seldon as a faction.

You can count this as my signature. I just finished reading Giskard's blog on this petition and wanting a CS.

If he were to add a faction to Fallout 3 I might even buy the game to try that. Particularly if he put some of Isaac Assimov's Foundation trilogy with Harry Seldon as a faction.

Did you know there is even a Robotic human in Fallout 3 :D

As well has dozens of robby the robert types :D

Giskard

If I get this game, I will try my best to mod it with or without the CS, However..... If I knew there was a CS already I would have bought it yesterday.. hehe. So yes, please release a CS, it has made the enjoyment of Oblivion and Morrowind skyrocket, and is one of the things I like best about Bethesta. :thumbsup:

Archived