I have a question i need answer to before i go crazy :(

ceano

Issue is SOLVED (see my second post if interested)

OK so here is my issue...

What can cause that NPC's stops like they hit a wall when they roam around the world?, same goes for followers they can follow
me but not in that direction the other NPC's just stops at? It can happen any where like when they following a road or is in
the wilderness, I have tried to disable mods that uses NavMesh and start a new game and some times the issue goes away but
then it comes back again?, I am soon losing my mind on this issue and hope some one can tell me what is causing this and if it
something i can do to fix it.

Thanks in advance.

Edited by ceano

Yes after the whole morning of testing i think i have found the mod that is the culprit.

I had to start a new game and then enable one mod after the other and enter the game after enabling each mod, and the mod that is causing the issue is

Depths of Skyrim...as soon as i enable this mod the issue starts happening.

And i noticed that as soon as you save with this mod enabled it don't matter if you disable it to get rid of the issue, it looks like it is permanent stored in to your

save, thats why i did not found out what mod it was before because i did not start a new clean game.

Well i have started a new game with only mods that i know works for 100%, and i will not add any more before i have played from start to end this time :wink:

Edited by ceano