I recommend!

Darumbar

Hello,

I started all in playing Oblivion and in searching for patches and new stuff I found this site. I am myself not a modder but only a collector of PC games since 1989. So I played a lot of games over the years and finally I met Oblivion two years ago. I was absolutely surprised and delighted in playing such a vast and marvelous game that gives me such freedom and such a great story.

After I finished Oblivion and Shivering Isles I searched for new challenges and found: NEHRIM!

This mod takes you to a whole new world and a new vast story and new gaming joy. I finished the game and was not satisfied so I searched and searched for a big mod that keeps me playing for at least 300 more hours.

And I found: EARTH THE PLANET OF GODS! by kilos

And this is the reason why I write this thread!! I think this mod is in some aspects even better than the original game. You have some hard riddles, a companion, a love story ( a very, very intense lovestory!!) and a fantastic storyline which keeps you hooked to the computer.

I must say that kilos himself is such a nice person in helping me whenever I got into troubles (tecnically and gamewise). If I had a problem he was there and cared for me like a teacher, like a real companion in this game! So I wish to thank him for his kind help and of course for this great mod.

But - the main reason I write this is to tell everyone who hasn´t played this mod: PLAY IT!!!! Take yourself the time to finish it and you will be confronted with a true piece of art! The grafic, the music, the riddles, the story - everything is FANTASTIC.

So if you really in a search for a new challenge try this one.

Here is the link:

https://www.nexusmods.com/oblivion/mods/45869

Please read the "Readme file" and the advice kilo gives you in installing and running this mod so that no problems occur!

I hope the have awaken your interest in playing this mod and wish to thank you kilos again for this delightful piecel of entertainment!

Best wishes

Darumbar