Team Fortress 2

maYuYang

Hi there and welcome to everyone who likes TF2^^.

This is supposed to be a simple threat, so tell us which class you play, which one you like most and which you wanted to play at 1st.

And if you feel like it, explain your favourite tactic(maybe the beginners could learn something here).

As Topic Starter, I will begin:

At 1st, I wanted to play the Pyro but noticed that I'm, well, not good-_-. So I tested all other classes(except Soldier and Scout) and wanted to be a Sniper, but was even worse. A small surprise: I like the Medic! One of my favourite tactics is to pick a good Pyro, sneak around the enemy and attack them from behind while activating ÜberCharge

Atm, my secondary class is Pyro which might be understandable. I finally learned how to play them right and enjoy it alot^^

Pyro is my primary class- I have more hours logged in that little psycho's boots than all the other classes put together. My secondary class is Demoman, tertiary was Soldier, but I've started using Scout more and reserving Soldier for those times when anything but a rocket just won't get the job done. I also have a fair chunk of time as Engineer and Heavy- when I play Engineer, I try to use all of his assets to the fullest possible extent rather than just camping and whacking the sentry (a good Engi is a one-man defense; a bad one is a leech that lets his sentry do all the work). I use Heavy as a supporting defensive class, running around the base to trouble spots to play mobile sentry gun. I'll take a Medic out every once in a blue moon when nobody else on the team is doing the job, but I'm not very good at the role.

I never play Sniper or Spy- I'm utter crap at Spy and there are usually far too many people playing Sniper already (seriously, Sniper is the one class that there never seems to be a shortage of- even during the Medic/Pyro/Heavy updates, there were teams of all one or the other with a few Snipers tacked on). I didn't enjoy the class the few times I played him, either- I've never been very good at that particular role in FPS; I'm much better at traps and ambushes.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived