Mart's Monser Mod

lonewolfkai

I've been reading some of it and it sounds interesting, but some of the changes i was a bit uneasy about. such as balancing with "wounding" and the race changes.

are the race changes done to PC toons?

does the wounding really speed up battle? i currently enjoy the vanilla slow battles.

I've been using this mod for a long time,and the battles will get tough and very hectic as you level up. I love the mod,its challenging and adds so many options the vanilla game doesn't. Try it, but give it a chance,get a companion if you don't alreay have one.

If you find you don't like it,remove it! :yes:

I've been using this mod for a long time,and the battles will get tough and very hectic as you level up. I love the mod,its challenging and adds so many options the vanilla game doesn't. Try it, but give it a chance,get a companion if you don't alreay have one.

If you find you don't like it,remove it! :yes:

what about the race changes? it talked about shortening and increasing height or something along those lines.

@lonewolf_kai

The race changes you are referring to are optional. You don't have to load it. I believe the modder says in the readme that if you are using other race changing mods, or custom races, or maybe OOO, that you shouldn't use it. In any event, it's optional. MMM is a fantastic mod and is highly customizable via the numerous optional .esp's provided. Highly recommended IMHO.

@lonewolf_kai

The race changes you are referring to are optional. You don't have to load it. I believe the modder says in the readme that if you are using other race changing mods, or custom races, or maybe OOO, that you shouldn't use it. In any event, it's optional. MMM is a fantastic mod and is highly customizable via the numerous optional .esp's provided. Highly recommended IMHO.

i just read that too DOH! i've also been reading that theres a lot of crashing going on with some people. that scares me a bit.

I've got something like 80 or 90 mods loaded. I crash every once in a while, but am fairly stable. MMM is a hugely popular mod, and I think taken as a ratio, the number of people having trouble with it is fairly low. In any event, back up a save, download the OMOD version, and try it out. Can always unload if you have trouble or it's not for you. Personally, I think it's great. Up there with OOO, MM:SoA, Exnem & Robert, CM Parters, and Qarl's stuff. A real must have.

I've got something like 80 or 90 mods loaded. I crash every once in a while, but am fairly stable. MMM is a hugely popular mod, and I think taken as a ratio, the number of people having trouble with it is fairly low. In any event, back up a save, download the OMOD version, and try it out. Can always unload if you have trouble or it's not for you. Personally, I think it's great. Up there with OOO, MM:SoA, Exnem & Robert, CM Parters, and Qarl's stuff. A real must have.

it looks really great! just got worried about some of the options on it, but definately going to give it a try. i think im up to 70 mods now, lol!

just one, thing. i'm a bit confused to which download i should use. theres several listed here. i take it that MMM3.6beta is the newest, but i dont see an omod version of it listed.

btw, thanks to both you for the answers. kudos to both :thanks:

the only thing that bothers me is that damn goblin assasin... well and that it replaces my cool legion caped armors but i can live with it... oh and ya get a companion... got my ass handed to me by a bunch of freaky blue imps... and the caves are even nastier... id just wish the smugglers would trade with you

Archived