Prostitution mod

sniperscope

I'm just wondering where a prostitution mod for oblivion is, I tried searching on tesnexus' file search but my comp wont let me..... help plz

:thanks:

Pm'd you the link,don't want minors Dling this!

wait a sec, lemme get this straight, you don't want minors dling whatever file you sent him/her, but you have that companion of montana's (and yours, judging by what i've read on the comments and description) proudly displayed on your sig. don't you find that in the least bit hypocritical?

There is quite a large difference between a companion mod and an actual prostitution mod. You won't be able to do anything but stare the companion, the prostitution mod however contains language etc. that minors shouldn't see. I know the mod she portrays in her sig, but with all honesty, it is not as 'hardcore' as the mod that was requested here. Secondly this is mentioned on the file page;

******** YOU MUST READ THIS AND AGREE ***********************

BY CHOOSING TO DOWNLOAD THIS MOD YOU ARE ASCERTAINING THAT THE FOLLOWING STATEMENTS ARE TRUE:

(1). I am not offended by mature adult material.

(2). I am an adult in my area/state/country/nation and have the legal right to view mature adult material.

(3). Like with any adult material, I understand that I should not make this available to minors.

(4). I respect the intellectual rights of the author and will not alter or redistribute his work without his express permission. I understand that this is for my personal use only.

(5). I downloaded this of my own free will. I was not coerced in any way to do so.

Those statements above relieve her of all responsibility as the dloader has been warned beforehand.