Fallout: Storm Over The Mojave

Macman253

looks good, this is the kind of peaceful solution I was hopin' for :thumbsup:

now as soon as I decide who my char will be ima join up :biggrin:

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've decided I'll use my character Jason Rivers from one of my stories. (altered, of course. The story isn't tied in with the RP at all.)done now, he's got some definite strengths and some definite weaknesses. I also can't seem to remember every single skill in FNV, so if he is strong or weak in any other skill, i'll edit the post to say so.

Name: Jason Rivers

Race: Human Male, Caucasian

Description: Cold, dull blue eyes, dark-brown, messy hair and suntanned skin, with some stubble growing along his cheeks, chin, and moustache area. Jason is slightly taller than average, is very skinny (his ribs show through his skin) but very muscular, built almost like a Legionairre. Usually he wears a longer-than-average Regulator Duster, with the coattails around his ankles, and a dirty short-sleeved white shirt underneath, and pants coloured a darker brown than his duster. He wears thick, black combat boots for footwear. He carries around a large rucksack the contains a black hoodie and jeans, plus all of his food and water.

Weapons: Jason is armed to the teeth with light weaponry (as in, no two-handed weapons.). He has a .44 magnum revolver (scope, heavy frame.) and a sawed-off shotgun as his primary weapons, with 2 combat knives for melee combat. He also carries a pair of spiked knuckles and a lot of explosives, mostly scavenged, including frag grenades and satchel charges. While he is murderously effective with his guns and is an able melee combatant, he lacks a powerful melee weapon or any long-ranged weapons.

Other: (Companions etc) A German Shepherd named Guardian (yes, i love shepherds, I have 2 of them.) that serves as an attack dog and companion.

Backstory: Jason's from the Capital Wasteland Brotherhood of Steel, and was born into it like most of his fellows. He fought through the war with the Enclave and believed strongly in helping the Wasteland and its people. He survived, and left that specific chapter of the Brotherhood (didn't leave the Brotherhood itself, though.) and wandered the wasteland, finding Guardian alone in the Wastes. He served with the Regulators for a time before he left the Capital Wasteland to go East, intent on investigating the NCR and Caesar's Legion (the BOS shares it's information, it's not unrealistic for the East Coast branch to have heard about it.) He arrived in the wasteland literally the day before the Courier woke up. He's the kind of guy that will make fast friends with the Followers of the Apocalypse, and of course will join up with the Regulators. He doesn't like the Legion, and is unsure about the NCR, and so spends his time killing raiders and providing what assistance he can to towns in need.

Skills: He is a very good fighter, and has medical training about the equivalent of a doctor (he learned as much as he could about it from the Brotherhood and other sources.) like any Wastelander he can maintain his weapons and identify edible plants, and his repair skill is adequate that he can fix weapons instead of simple maintenance. Since he was with the brotherhood, he has basic knowledge of computers, but that's about it. However, as a sort of a price of his combat and survival skills, Jason is not a charismatic man. His idea of laying on the charm is to actually say a full sentence to anybody other than his dog. Any situation that requires diplomacy will result in Jason failing miserably. He is also not very stealthy, preferring to walk in and blast things. Don't let this fool you, he's a smart man (INT 7-8) but he is no sneak, and he is no diplomat.

Edited by Flipout6

No worries, working on editing it right now, just posted it incase the nexus crashed later when it was actually done.

Edit: put in his backstory, as well as his skills.

Edited by Flipout6

Thanks, i was a bit worried that he'd be OP (he's the protagonist of a story, so he'd be powerful.) So I took special care to give him noteable weaknesses.

Two more RPers and we'll be able to actually get this thing started.

Edited by Flipout6

Okay, here i am! I will most certainly have a lot of fun with this one :thumbsup:

Name: Lady Kihlkov (Kill-Kov) First name Cecilia, but she doesn't tell anyone, except those very close to her.

Race: Human, Caucasian.

Appearance: Lady Kihlkov stands at 5ft7inch's tall, and she weighs 114 pounds (8.2 stones / 52 kg) she is a voluptuously shaped woman, with curves in all the right places. She has a finely chiselled jawline, high, proud cheekbones, delicate, small ears and a delicate nose, and full, elegantly curved lips. Her eyes are fairly large and expressive, and are framed by finely curled eyelashes. her eyes are a very light brown, and her hair black. Her skin is flawless, and alabaster white, and she keeps her make-up looking perfectly vintage, with crimson red moist lips, a pale face, and black cat's eyes to define her eyes. She has a beauty spot under her left eye, which she enhances with make-up.

Clothing: Kihlkov wears a variety of dazzling and stunning pieces in her Burlesque acts, glittering corsets, lace garters, silken robes, feathered gowns, and a variety of other enthralling pieces to dazzle the crowd as she performs her acts, But while not performing, she dresses in only the most luxurious clothing, pre-war, and modern alike, she looks like the Movie stars of old, often adding her own personal, quirky touch to her outfits.

Weapons: The Beretta 8000 (Cougar), A knife disguised in a lipstick tube.

Other: (Companions etc)

Personality: Kilhlkov is a well spoken, well educated woman, she speaks with a soft, sultry voice, and is often euphoric, never letting any real feelings escape, as she sees putting on a smile as the best way to face life. She is a woman who knows how to be sexy, and is quite sexual, which is expected from her profession, she has a good sense of humour, even being polite enough to laugh at things that are meant as jokes, yet aren't funny. When angered, she contains it, although sometimes when the pressure is too much, she will explode into a rage, however it is rare.

Backstory: Lady Kihlkov is a Vegas girl through and through, she was born in Vegas, and has lived there for her whole life. Her childhood was one of ease and relative luxury, her father a powerful gangster in the Chairmen.

She grew up fascinated with the night life, and soon became aware of how... Classless the strippers were, galavanting around like nothing but tarts, in trampy, filthy attire. So soon she started her own act, that of the Burlesque of old, which she had found books upon. And so she purchased as much finery as she could, corsets, garters, stockings, heels, and she formed her act.

She became a huge hit with the richer patrons in the Vegas clubs, her strip-tease, theatrical shows being exclusive, and extremely expensive. She combined such elegance and class, mixed with sensuality and eroticism, that people flocked to see her perform.

She didn't rely on her father once she got older, making money enough to survive luxuriously on, and for a few years, she left the New Vegas strip, performing all around the wasteland, in a travelling tour, stopping off in every town she could, to grace there clubs with an enthralling experience.

She returned to New Vegas to find her father long dead, and a chunk of money waiting to be claimed. She lives there now, with her partner, In both business and Pleasure, Daniel Dazzle, Acting as a mistress to him, and a Madame to his Prostitution ring. She almost exclusively performs in his luxury nightclub, the Sodom.

Edited by mythicdawnmaster