Fallout: Storm Over The Mojave

Macman253

and Flipout for.... flipout

I cannot be explained :tongue:

Anyway, that encounter there was just round one between Jason and Thames, not far enough into their story yet to get into the really deep, personal stuff. Might not have pulled it off as well as I'd like this time, but with any luck I'll do far better for round two.

Edited by Flipout6

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

RP seems to have stalled, I plan to change that somehow. I'm currently trying to think of a plot to get people motivated to RP more.

By the way, just so we don't lose the characters that were really helping to keep the story going, I'll ask Bryce if he minds if somebody takes over Shiori and Greebo. I don't mind doing it myself, but I was wondering if anybody else wanted to. If that's okay, of course.

Edit: Baldur has given permission to me and/or Mythicdawnmaster to take over his characters. Of course that won't happen if Macman doesn't want one of us doing so, so it's really just waiting on his word at this point.

Edited by Flipout6

Without Shiori and Greebo we can still continue with the story, if i remember correctly we were posting a few days behind Macman's other character who is in the battle of Novac was it? So we can skip ahead to there if need be.

I won't be taking control of either of them, but if you want to Flipout i won't object. I just don't see the point of continuing with his characters now he has been banned.

Edited by mythicdawnmaster

Okay, if you don't feel like it, I think I will. My logic is that those two characters were doing a good job at developing everybody's characters (Jason in particular, if I remember correctly. Which I might not, admittedly.) and I think that we could all use that. Just let me know if I don't pull them off well, and I'll try and fix it.

This RP is turning out to be a challenge, but in a good way. I'm talkative and friendly, the polar opposite of most aspects of Jason, and now I'm going to take over someone else's characters...should be interesting, although I'm worried I'll mess it up.

Edited by Flipout6

• 2 weeks later...