Fallout: Storm Over The Mojave

Macman253

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hm... there seems to be some inconsistencies within the timeline here. Jason, Greebo, the Sheriff, and Shiori are all at Regulator HQ before the battle of Novac, but Jace is waking up days afterward. Now, Jason isn't the kind of guy to back out of a battle like that, or to defend a town, but if we rush the timeline forward he'll probably have done so. And I won't rush the timeline forward for anybody else either. Perhaps you should switch to Ronin's perspective for the time being, until the rest of us catch up. Thames could easily run into him along the colorado, so you won't be blindly stumbling around in the dark.

Hm... there seems to be some inconsistencies within the timeline here. Jason, Greebo, the Sheriff, and Shiori are all at Regulator HQ before the battle of Novac, but Jace is waking up days afterward. Now, Jason isn't the kind of guy to back out of a battle like that, or to defend a town, but if we rush the timeline forward he'll probably have done so. And I won't rush the timeline forward for anybody else either. Perhaps you should switch to Ronin's perspective for the time being, until the rest of us catch up. Thames could easily run into him along the colorado, so you won't be blindly stumbling around in the dark.

As stated in my Pm, I agree. I think this RP needs to slow down a bit, and give people a chance to develop their characters. Don't forget, at least 2 or 3 new ones just joined in. So yeah, I for one need time to characterize Greebo, and Shiori.. have her introduced to the Sheriff person, have Jason prove that he isn't scary to Shiori or something (just a guess of Flipout's plans). All action and no Development make RPs die quickly.

So's Jason. This will quite possibily result in a character vs. character fight between Jason and Ronin.

For fairness' sake I won't be posting again, save for perhaps a taunt, until Ronin reacts. Won't have us smashing him into the ground before he can do anything. Edited by Flipout6

Thats it, this RP is done...you guys arent willing to read posts or even try to understand. Ronin reacted, he came in to see a weapon drawn at Jason and he reacted, he didnt fire he just aimed it at her...Read The Post before you Post. I have no ill will towards children but he saw the threat and reacted but he did not fire at her. I originally removed the post about him drawing his weapon and Baldur told me to put it back so if anyone should be getting the s*** for this its him.

I'm afraid that you'd be at least partially wrong there. If I understand this correctly, Shiori was aiming her gun at the Sheriff for pulling out her gun, `cause she`s jumpy, and then Ronin comes in and points his bow at the child for it.

her plasma defender was already in her hand, pointing steadily at Ariana
Edited by Flipout6