The next DLC for Skyrim

Dianadoesitbest

There are vast areas of the map that are completely empty. You can even go there. In Falkreath you can follow a road that leads toward Hammefell. I catually went there and it was kind of eerie actually. There was practically nothing there but trees. No enemies, no actors or character of any kind. Just an empty forest, which in Skyrim where you can't go a mil without running into a wolf or saber-toothed tiger was pretty odd. It actually felt like real life! I wonder if they are ver going to put any dungeons or quests in areas like these. You can probably even go into Morrowind in Skyrim, there just won't be anything there.

You can't. Believe me, I tried. ^^; You just run into the invisible wall that says "you can't go that way". I was sad...

I want to find the Falkreath road though. That eerie empty forest sounds like I want to explore it. )

The next skyrim expansion pack should have a main quest line of the snow elf prince trying to take over the throne, explain what happened to them and why they were inslaved, in the mix of everything the dwarves story is explained and maybe they come back, give more story to the nightingale have them come into the mix more, and the skyrim we already know maybe gets destroyed and the main quest is to repair and save the world of skyrim from the take over of the snow elves and dragons of course and your forced to flee to morriwind for help on the chrisist, witch in turn would explain more on the dwarves, and throw the thalmer in to it some how, in turn this would create a completely new story into the game a lot of us have mastered... Or so we think, for higher level players make the game play harder or recognized in the game, if you're at a high level you want to be noticed, and how sick would that be if characters in the game new how powerful you were... And of course some new weapons... The expansion should literally start out as you leaving your house or whatever and you just see everything in.. ruins and dragons flying around destroying sites, and then you find out what's going on and you begin, and throw in new stuff with all the guilds

NOOOOOOOO! All my houses gone except the one I walked out of would probably be breezehome lol that would suck for me. Like the idea of falmer or snow elf trying to take the throne though. I bet they make it so that the dwarves can't come back because they exist in a state that is more preferred now or something like that. Probably run into that one guy from the college that went where they did though.