BOSS Problems.

xNodus

I love how no one thought of the answer. Anyways after some desperate google'ing, I found out it was because I never ran the game from the SkyrimLauncher and always from SKSE.

Thanks, shadowfx.

start the skyrim launcher and it will fix the problem. I had the same problem before.

I suppose a mod could close this thread.

Talos bless you, finally I found the solution here :)

• 1 month later...

Hello Everyone,

I thought I would just add my 1 cent here about the problem with BOSS not finding skyrim.esm. I read that BOSS should be installed into the skyrim main folder so I went ahead and did that but it's not necessary you can let it install into it's default if you would like to, The problem I have found with it is that if you have the default setting to Boss Set to update the master list each time it runs a connection problem happens sometimes and it happen's in the back ground and you never see it so then because the update doesn't happen BOSS doesn't know what you have any more because it hasn't any information to work with. So with all that said you can either keep running the BOSS CMD file till it connects which it will eventually, or if your lucky and get it to a load state uncheck the auto update master list and use only the manual updating feature, this way at least it will start the program and from there you can get master list updates. I hope this helps some of you out there in the future having this problem. Oh and this problem has only started since 2.11 version so hopefully it will be addressed in the next update.

• 2 months later...