Windstad Manor Charter Blank

JP0005

Does anyone else get this?

I didn't even get the charter in the first place.

I added it with console, but when i read it, it was blank.

So weird, please let me know if u have this.

Hi, I'm having a similar problem, no matter what I do I don't receive the charter for Windstad Manor. At first I didn't think this was a problem because I had seen a YouTube video where the guy didn't get a letter but when I get to the house location, it is happy to let me build the house and use up my resources but no house appears. For both Lakeview Manor and the one in Dawnstar, it works perfectly, but I can't seem to get it to work on Windstad. I guess it is too early to expect a fix yet, but hopefully someone will find a way to fix it in the near future. :/

Does anyone else get this?

I didn't even get the charter in the first place.

I added it with console, but when i read it, it was blank.

So weird, please let me know if u have this.

oke, i can build a house at Windstad, that is weird, different bugs for everybody (like always)

I've been checking around on YouTube and in loads of videos people don't get the Windstad charter, but everyone seems to be able to build the house. I'm gonna go on a mod purge and see if it is mod issues. I wouldn't have thought it was since I specifically uninstalled everything that wasn't a texture mod just for Hearthfire but I guess something might be affecting the cells around it.

EDIT: Apparently it was a mod problem, I found one I missed. I still didn't get the charter though.

Edited by TheDustyForests

I've been checking around on YouTube and in loads of videos people don't get the Windstad charter, but everyone seems to be able to build the house. I'm gonna go on a mod purge and see if it is mod issues. I wouldn't have thought it was since I specifically uninstalled everything that wasn't a texture mod just for Hearthfire but I guess something might be affecting the cells around it.

EDIT: Apparently it was a mod problem, I found one I missed. I still didn't get the charter though.

uhuh, thanks for taking the time, i looked at it with the creation kit but there i see text on it like the other charters, maybe a scripting bug or something, we will soon know i think.