Child killer, eye & groin shots

w0t

id like the child killer/ALL NPC Killer mod made, specifically for the damn major in little lamplight ( HAAAAAAAAAAAAATE him )

while playing the 360 version nothing would have made me happier than ending that smug little s.o.b and walktzing straight through lamplight guns blazing, i mean we ARE in a post apocalyptic world where the only rule is survival. i feel i should be allowed to dispatch anything impeding my ability to survive the way i wat and also anything that annoys the hell out of me ;)

you dont want the mod? dont download it. simple as that.

The juxtaposition of a vault dweller from a pristine, "morally upright" society with a completely amoral, savage, and depraved post-apocalyptic backdrop is one of the things that made the original fallout games great. That, and the player's freedom to either stay untainted, or let it consume him like so much radiation poisoning. Things like being able to do and deal drugs, own slaves, kill children, sell drugs to children, etc. are ugly but a necessary part of this setting, imho.

That, and you were always more careful in a firefight when kids were around. Child Killer was a pain in the butt to live with :P

Oh, and cooper: you look a little silly trying to criticize people for having perverse interests in mods (creepy as they may be) while at the same time calling some mods "gay." You have a decent point, it's a shame to invalidate it by coming off as a bigot.

No i think you misunderstood.

Im not calling the mods "gay" i just said that so people would no what I meant.

I was saying people can make whatever mods they want, "gay sex mods, child rape mods" whatever.

I wasnt critisizing people for making them either, im just saying people can make whatever they want, but you dont have to download them.

I was saying I "personally" find the gay sex mods distasteful, thats because im straight. Just as some people would find child killing distasteful, but it doesnt bother me (in a game)

On the other hand id have no problem shooting someone in the face, but some people would take great offence to it.

Anyway i wasnt having a go at anyone, or bashing any mods, simply saying each to their own. But there ARE limits to what should be modded.

By no way was i saying "ban all gay mods, kill the homos" come on ... lol i would probably ban myself...

i hear ya the s.o.b in little lamplight is a %&$! i trapped him in a room and shot the sh** outta him with a pistol to notice he aint dieing so i just went in console left click on him then typed kill..... and to my suprise he didnt die... so im thinking WHAT HTE HELL! so i came here to say BUMP!

i hear ya the s.o.b in little lamplight is a %&$! i trapped him in a room and shot the sh** outta him with a pistol to notice he aint dieing so i just went in console left click on him then typed kill..... and to my suprise he didnt die... so im thinking WHAT HTE HELL! so i came here to say BUMP!

Koko, does your trainer know you're using the keyboard?

By the way, just an update. I just tried using IsEssential on Derek Pacion, a child NPC. I then used fomm to get his BaseID, and set his Essential status to 0.

Put a few rounds in him, and nothing.

I used IsEssential to make sure he wasnt still essential, and it read 0, just as it should have. Like I said, the Child tag is a new class of NPC, and it seems that it makes whatever its applied to invincible.

id like the child killer/ALL NPC Killer mod made, specifically for the damn major in little lamplight ( HAAAAAAAAAAAAATE him )

while playing the 360 version nothing would have made me happier than ending that smug little s.o.b and walktzing straight through lamplight guns blazing, i mean we ARE in a post apocalyptic world where the only rule is survival. i feel i should be allowed to dispatch anything impeding my ability to survive the way i wat and also anything that annoys the hell out of me ;)

you dont want the mod? dont download it. simple as that.

I fully agree with you. That was the first thing I wanted to do after talking to that little S.O.B. I surely hope there will be a mod to fix that little issue. Because once a mod comes out The first thing I will do is go back and take care of those little brats.

my 2 cents worth