House bug in Hearthfire

siviz4

Hey, I just bought hearthfire, and i got everything to work up to starting to build the house. Nothing was appearing, I kept on building until i just finished the main hall, then I looked at this forum and took off "werewolves of skyrim". I could then build the other bits of the house but the first bit and the main hall still won't appear -.- :'(. Is there a way to start again without loading?... I don't want to start again -.-.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

when i tried building windstad manor i encountered the same bug. Real wildlife mod was my problem...deleted the mod and foundation appeared first time...though i think i'm going to miss the mod....might try turning it back on when i finish building the house and see what happens...will keep you all updated

Edited by teklor

• 9 months later...
  • 4 months later...

I see people saying they deleted the mod causing problems and some starting a new game. I had this problem and the cause was Unique Region Names. I simply unchecked the mod, built my house and then turned the mod back on. Worked like a charm, so there may no real need to delete the mod causing this problem.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 9 months later...

I'm not using skyrim distant detail mod, or the wildlife mod.. I did build and completed the home at Lakeview with no problems, could it be that the houses are the same floor plan? I did after building part of the home, go back to my Lakeview home and some of the doors were gone, My thought is that with both houses having the same floor plan that you can only build 1.. If anyone has built both please post so here..

• 2 months later...
  • 3 years later...

ok so i jut build the manor and built everything for the master bedroom but when i go upstairs to build the beds and everything else there it does not show up when i am at the carpenters bench. and when i go into the cellar to build the forge and the shrines they dont show up at all. am i the only one that is having this type of issue for lake view manor? i built the house in morthal and everything was built without an issue.