Broken Bethesda

davycrockett

Does anyone know where the Rage config files are located , just added a new toy an I5 and moved all games to it rage has gone from being barely playable to broken im guessing its because steam has applied old config file from amd machine to new I5 (compounding the ATI driver issue) which i assume was stored remotely .

Does anyone know where the Rage config files are located , just added a new toy an I5 and moved all games to it rage has gone from being barely playable to broken im guessing its because steam has applied old config file from amd machine to new I5 (compounding the ATI driver issue) which i assume was stored remotely .

Silly you... Rage was PUBLISHED by Bethesda on the PC platform, but DEVELOPED id Software.

In any case.

Although the console command gives a better idea of what the following tweaks are affecting, we strongly suggest creating a configuration file named “rageconfig.cfg” and putting it in “Rage\base\rageconfig.cfg”

That is the config file created by the user. http://www.dsogaming.com/editorial/rage-pc-how-to-adjust-some-graphical-settings/

You can always try finding them at C:\Users\[username]\AppData\Local\LAG\data\settings