Faction titles

Maegfaer

I searched whether this mod already exists, but I couldn't find anything.

In the game you get titles, for example Arch-Mage after you complete the Mages Guild quests. Now members of the Mages Guild will greet you with title, but the other NPC's in Tamriel won't. Since I love to roleplay I am somewhat bothered by this, so I would love to see a mod that lets you choose (in a menu) between the titles that you earned in the game. You activate one, and the majority of friendly NPC's in the game will greet you with that title.

If you read this and already know a mod like this, PLEASE leave me a message here! Since I got this idea in my head I am constantly bothered that I don't have this mod yet whenever I am playing Oblivion :confused:

Editing vanilla dialogues can be troublesome if not game breaking, and should usually be avoided. Adding new dialogues is a bit less problematic, but such a mod would always have conflicts with a mod that makes other changed to greetings. Making it work for everyone, but not everyone who it doesn't make sense (bandits, dremora, or people in other factions where you have rank) is not an easy task without altering NPCs as well.

Archived