leveling

Gorsha

Okay, i need a little help.

In my opinion I level too fast. I use the skyrim Uncapper, but it seems i don't understand all. Probably because of the language, English is not my first language.

Now for example, i think my defence skills are rising too slowly while my experience is rising too fast.
For instance, my light armor skill starting at with 15 points. When I start new game, with alternate start, near Helgen.
Walking/running straight to mage guild, I'll be lvl 7 when I'm arriving there but my light armor skill is still 15 points with a little extra when you look at the perk tree. While I am hit and bitten many times.

So now i want to ask you people, how do is set the ini file from the Uncapper in a way that say light armor grows somewhat faster, but the main experience don't grow or at least more slowly

Hey man, I don't use Skyrim uncapper, but I too don't like levelling too quick, especially if I'm power levelling a skill. Have you thought about using https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/17751 it's Experience, rather than levelling through skills you gain exp through doing quests and completing dungeons as well as exploring. Your skills cap out at a certain point per level as well, so you can't be mega op at level 5 or something.