Armour of the Galadhrim

Arynn

• 2 months later...
Funnilly enough, I found myself wondering about this earlier, and Beradrin's post has necro'd this thread.... odd.

Anyway, as Beradrin said, is this still in development?

Yeah I'd like to know if its still in development as well. The MERP mod could DEFINITELY use this armor! :biggrin:

I've sent Arynn a PM asking him his current progress. Even the members of MERP would be willing to finish his WIP armor if Arynn doesn't have time to finish it himself. No use in such quality armor going to waste!

I sent him a PM days ago and he told me that he still works on it, but he is never satisfied with it and also he has other projects so he doesn't work alot on it...

@names_are_useless: this is a bit off-topic, but will the MERP Team also do the Galadhrim clothes ?? (Those that Haldir and the other Elves use in the first movie when the Fellowship arives at Lothlorien.)

Sorry for the double post, but I wanted to update everyone that Arynn is still working on his armor. Here is a response I got back after PMing him:

Hi names.

Nice to read you. Well, the Galadhrim Armor is still alive. I've just finished the meshes for the female version. My problem is, that I have too many projects running at the same time. I was also a little bored of modding the last 6 month. But now I have a mind to do it again. So I will finish the armor myself. And even if lasts another year.

Kind regards and good luck for you and your team

Arynn

And this response was recent, as of November 16.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...