Tamira's new plants aren't saveable.

Kratos2000

Hello.

I've made a worldspace (no LOD yet, I'm still waiting to modify the terrain and get it to it's last phases) and used a modder's resource, "Tamira's plants"

When I save my esp with them, all looks fine, though when I open the game to test it, those plants don't appear.

To see what was wrong, I opened the creation kit again, and it seems that everything I done from last was saved, except for those plants. (i.e - they don't get saved. all the other which are skyrim vanilla objects get saved, Tamira's plants don't.)

Any help?

Hi, the only reason I can think of about the new plants not showing up is that you haven't actually saved them in your esp.

Are the new plants' nifs and textures in their correct respective folders?

Assuming you're loading Tamira's esp along with your esp, are you duplicating her plants and then placing those duplicated plants in your worldspace?

Could be something else but that's what comes to mind straightaway. : )

Thanks for the answer!

I think they are in the correct folders, they shown up in the editor after all, but even if not:

Data\meshes\Plants\Tamira\New Plants

Data\textures\Plants\Tamira\NewPlants

And those folders seem to be quite full, I believe everything is there.

2.I'm loading tamira's ESP, that's right. however I take them from the list under static>tamira, but once I have one plant of the same type I just duplicate it again instead of taking another one from the list.

And for the first question, I really have no idea, how do I save them in my esp? the active file is my esp, if that tells anything.

Thank you!

That's odd. You seem to be doing everything right. I'd check this out for you but not near my computer and won't be for a while.

You can import them directly into your mod, though. Load up your esp without Tamira's new plants esp, duplicate a plant object, open up its Edit window and edit it so that it uses the new plant model. Make sure the nif/texture paths are correct. Repeat until you have all of the ones you need imported and put them in your worldspace.

I did take a look at the plants in nifskope, they look right as rain!

When you loaded your .esp in Ck, did you get an error about 'missing base form'?

Just a suggestion: First make a duplicate of the base form, then put references of that new base form into the cell, not of the original one.

Then, save it and load it again without the Tamira esp, see if the plants show up this time.

You either have to "esmify" your mods together, or recreate the assets from "Tamira's Plants" in your esp, otherwise you won't be able to use the assets from one esp in another esp due to "mod isolation".