Need Help with Neck Seems.

Beccy

Not sure if this topic is the correct one, or the modding one, but figured seen as its not about the creation/development of a mod, more an issue combining existing mods, this made more sense.

Basically i'm looking for some help/guideance in how to get rid of the neckseams i'm getting from using UNP's body mod + EEO's face mod for Elves, on the EEO page the Author suggests downloading a skin texture specific to whichever body mod you're using, but i've got no idea how to do this, i've check UNP's mod page and can't find anything there.

Hopefully someone here who's infinatley smarter than i am can help, because i'm utterly clueless, and that seem is killing me, looks like my characters head has been in a tanning box.

Beccy

Simply put, your head textures are darker than the body textures. It's just for the elves, right? So that's probably three textures to tweak in photoshop and check in game. If there is a body texture to match the faces for UNP body then you would search UNP at skyrim nexus and sort by endorsements. Then look at the body textures for the UNP body that are found by the search. Edited by nenina